Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Bibleless Christianity is not Christianity

I see many examples of "Progressive" Christianity. I think Lewis would call it "regressive" - or worse. From Matt Moore:
My friend Trevor (not his real name) has proudly identified as a Christian for the nearly two decades I have known him. Throughout our childhood and teenage years, he was what I then mockingly called my “Bible-thumper” friend. He was heavily involved in the ministry of his church and was always inviting me (and everyone else) to youth events, game nights, lock-ins, etc. However, shortly after graduating high school, Trevor’s fiery passion for God began to dwindle. He stopped going to church and didn’t seem nearly as gung-ho about Jesus or the Bible as he had been previously...keep reading

No comments: