Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Why Matt Walsh is Dangerously Wrong About Genesis

The conservative writer's train of common sense derailed in terrifying fashion during his thread undermining Genesis...I don’t know conservative firebrand author Matt Walsh. The closest I ever came to meeting him was when I was invited to emcee an event he was keynoting a couple years ago. Due to a prior commitment, I was unable to accept. Still, I have followed Walsh’s writings sporadically for several years and have appreciated his uncompromising stance on the sanctity of human life as the single greatest moral issue of our time, as well as his defense of the importance of the nuclear family...keep reading

See also Apologist Matt Walsh makes a seriously uninformed attack on biblical creationism

No comments: