Friday, April 14, 2017

Facing Death With Faith

Recent Zeteo 3:16 post:
What if you discovered that you only had a short time to live? How would you react? Would you face the prospect of death with dread and horror? Would your faith in the Lord give you comfort?
I’d like to think that I would follow my mother’s example. She was hospitalized when her lungs began to fail. Her body had shriveled down to skin and bones, and she died in that hospital soon after her 90th birthday. My mother knew she was facing death, yet she faced it with courage and faith. She looked forward to being with her Lord in heaven...keep reading

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some reason the link is not working

Alf Cengia said...

Thanks for visiting and letting me know. Link fixed.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!