Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Rapture and the Timing of the Two Witnesses

I hardly ever visit the RaptureReady site but the other day I popped in to check out some of the articles. The one about the Two Witnesses caught my eye. Now I wouldn't get too excited about finding a proof for pre-trib there but I think Paul makes a few interesting points. Also keep in mind that some people postulate the Two Witnesses' ministry may begin half way through the first half of the 70th week. I very much doubt that theory, but I am convinced that they are agents of God's wrath on the world.

More proof that the Rapture is Pre-Trib is hidden in the timing of the Two Witnesses. The evidence for this becomes clear as we investigate the question of when the Two Witnesses’ ministry begins—during the first half of the Tribulation, or during the second...The Rapture and the Timing of the Two Witnesses

Note:

Bill Salus has commented on the above article HERE.

1 comment:

Alf Cengia said...

Hey Marylee,

I’m touched that you obtained a blogger profile just so you could leave that comment that began with… "Pretrib Rapture Trivia".

The last word pretty much summed it up.

If you want to intelligently share your rapture beliefs and reasons thereof, feel free to comment again. Otherwise please don’t bother spreading gossip and innuendo. I know all about Ortiz.